19 July 2005

I was doing some housekeeping and saw these pictures taken weeks before Corina's wedding. We went Chinatown to makan and then moved on to Partyworld to sing some songs but that fuck place was fully booked. Fucked up~ As the urge to sing was pretty strong, we decided to try the less-endowed cum old skool ktv pub call Spaceship. Its fucking old skool alright and the cordless mic they supply are not even fully charged! They only on the air-conditional unit the very moment we stepped into the room! Sound system is crappy and almost everything else were as crappy. The only thing that wasn't crappy were the drinks. Its cheap thats the main thing. Despite all the crap that were offered to us, we had a great time as usual. The only shitty thing was towards the end of the night, someone have to sing some songs that reminds me of Janet. Ahh...Janet~ The girl who changed my life~ Anyway here are some pics we took that night...ahh Janet...ok fuck...I better stop hallucinating about Janet...ahh...Janet......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The fucking screen is so small can! I bet you $20 thats a 14" monitor!! How to sing like that?!?! Oh...thats the screen fer you to dedicate songs...right. So high tech right! Fuck you and your high tech. If not fer that training session at NgeeAnn's Alumni KTV that Puss asked us to go, I wont have a single clue on how to operate that shit.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Corina happily singing the hottest song in town, "Mice Love Rice". She was good after all these years but the lyrics sounded a little weird, though.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think she noticed it too wahahahahahaha.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Infamous Jiaos...showing us how he doped Christina into becoming his chick. Fucker him...aww....poor Christina~


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thats me when someone reminded me of Janet...How I wish my fruitpunches were alcoholic fruitpunches~ Dang...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is jiaos once again, showing us how he became the most popular dude in Changi Village...even SHE oso bo gao yee lai...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was taken at NUH and I kept wondering why I took this. The only explanation fer this I guess, is that ass but after taking a closer look at it, that's not a really fantastic looking ass.

No comments: