14 July 2005

Yeah baby~ Its one of those nights when you've got no one to chat with despite the 30+ online in your MSN and hundreds in IRC. Why? I wonder. Its so boring to be talking about the same shit over and over again. Fuck. And its no better in IRC..always Durai this Durai that, NKF this NKF that. Fuck. NKF is the hottest topic now and someone told me its like that in Singapore. Cos we are so fucking small a country that when something supposedly big happened, everyone bound to talk about it fer days, weeks, even months. Fuck. Don't you think its fucked? I very much think so.

Sometimes I wonder if everyone should keep a blog. So we don't have to go round asking people what's happening in their life and such. All you need to do is read their fucking blog. Its night like this that I'll be bothered to go find out what my friends blogged. Are we having a contradiction here? Fucking no. I don't understand why must we know what our friends are doing everyday unless we are damn free ourselves. Why should I be posted with the fucking daily routine chores they did? Don't you already know? Why bother to ask right? Fuck. Some might have something different going on in their life but hey! Wadaya know? Its still the same different thing each and everyone would do once awhile and so, nothing SO special to specially go find out. Fuck. Ok I guess I'm just ranting so fuck you all.

No comments: