20 July 2005

Lets see...What shall I blog about today? The sun is shinning brightly and the birds are singing~ Ya right! Birds are singing my ass...there aren't any birds around other than that one resting inside my shorts. IRC is boring as usual, with that buncha dumb-motherfuckers-who-are-pretending-they-didn't-fuck-anyone acting cute inside a channel that spell #Singapore30+. If all the 30s in Singapore act the way like those buncha cock sucking buttface in #Singapore30+, we are all gonna die cock standing! Ok...I ranting again...but its really fucking cheebye one lor those pua byes...but I won't spell out their dumbness here. It'll make me dumb as well if I spell it out fer all of you.

Lets see...what are the topics I can yak about these days? NO!! NO FUCKING TOPIC TO YAK ABOUT!!! Actually there are but I'm kinda reluctant to discuss it over here cos freedom of speech is dead. ITS FUCKING DEAD!!! I don't wanna get my ass sued fer knowing the truth and nothing but the truth. Not that I can't handle the truth. Its just that, I don't see the point to share the truth here with all of yer cos some just can't handle it. Someone ask me what I'ma do when I am all well again. I'm thinking of running for the Pwesident. GOOD IDEA RIGHT!!! But the question is...I wonder what does a pwesident do? Any idea anybody? Can't be just visiting some mental hospital, hawker centres and attending NDP only right? Any idea what's the pay like? Seems like quite a good kangtao. But I guess you must be older than just being old to be the pwesident. I guess I have to KIV this fer another few decades....

Lets take a look at today's news. Ok...I don't have the papers...nevermind, I can always read it at straitstimes online wat...WAH!!! MALA WU YA!!! MUST SUBSCRIBE ONE AR?? Now I know what they mean when the say "nothing is free in this world". Oh...there are some free stories to read, though. Here's one...Only NUS law school to move to Bukit Timah....Nothing much to talk about this one, cos I don't really give a fuck even if it move to Bukit NinNaMa or Bukit Limpeh-Chup-Siao-Lee-Kee-Hong-Kan.

No comments: