18 September 2005

I realised my blog is getting more and more lame in a not funny sense. Maybe it is relative to one's lifestyle. Zzz...anyway the fucked up match between Ligapool and Manure ended up 0-0. No goals to celebrate yet I kept hearing that stupid rocket sound. You know which rocket sound? That thing that would give out a loud loud PIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! sound after you light it. Fucked up childrens playing with it again, without a doubt. I really wish I can jack those things up their ass, slowly light it and hear tat thing go PIEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! as they scream. Irritating fucks...


Argh...I am so so sian...knnz...the clock is ticking as I continue sinking into depression. Newcastle won 3-0 at Ewood Park...I think Blackburn will do better if they are in division one. Maybe they can be finish 7th or 8th if they were in division one. Man City host Bolton and lukey took Man City with a -1/2 ball handicap. Can Stuart Pearce make Bolton drop 3 points at City of Manchester Stadium? Is Hidetoshi Nakata's partnership with Jay Jay Okocha good enough to dominate midfield? Are they even gonna start together, since they are both the same type of players? So many questions left to be answered~ Thats the beauty of soccer, provided you know what I'm talking about. All these questions will be answered in 2 hours time! And then got Espanyol vs Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid vs Barcelona...I think tonight no need to koon liao...


Anyway, its so hard to con people to chia makan in IRC nowadays...it used to be real easy....now wanna con 1 meal must wait for at least half the season gone...I think its time we raise the number of games we bet liao, wadaya say lukey? On bo~

No comments: