22 September 2005

Oei!! Limpeh Cool Bo?


This is what you'll see as my display picture, if you message me in MSN.




This, is enough to make those girls in my MSN to message me and disrupt my peaceful life by asking who is this, non-stop. Don't believe? Lemme show you an example.....


Susan says: who is tis in the pic?

Lloyd says: its me 5 yrs back

Susan says: ya rite!

Lloyd says: ok...so i lied...

Susan says: of cos!! u liar...

Susan says: tell me..who is he?

Lloyd says: actually its me 7 years back...

Susan says: ya rite!

Lloyd says: weally!!!!

Susan says: no way

Susan says: say la..who is he?

Lloyd says: ok la ok la...he is jiro la...Glay's bassist..a popular jap rock band

Susan says: lol..y u wanna put his pic? u want pple to think its u?

Lloyd says: becos i sianing one gal and i want her to believe this is me...

Susan says: lol...kns...like that bluff pple

Lloyd says: ok la ok la...i put my real pic lor...



And this time, I display a genuine picture of myself. And of cos, I got a little help from photoshop to make myself look better. But the reaction people gave me was not something I expected to receive...




Susan says: wahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Lloyd says: nice bo my hairstyle

Susan says: u got the shock of ur life ar

Lloyd says: ya...when my girlfriend told me she's pregnant...

Susan says: tat is quite worrying

Lloyd says: nah...its not about being worried

Susan says: then?

Lloyd says: its shocking to know that she's pregnant when I havent even *erhem* her....

Susan says: .....

No comments: