08 September 2005

What The Hell Is A Zoo Loot?


[20:30] me> limpeh dont bleed for a week every month and still wont die
[20:30] me> limpeh not monster

[20:30] Eva_25> ... limbu dont have my trunk between my legs also
[20:31] me> sorry hor...mine not trunk
[20:31] me> mine the most oso cigar niah
[20:31] me> thats why i am not in any john woo's movie cos he's so fucking exaggerating
[20:31] Eva_25> urs only the size of a cigar
[20:31] Eva_25> heheheeh

[20:32] me> ya...zoo loot
[20:33] Eva_25> isnt zoo loot = cigarette
[20:33] me> zoo loot is cigar lar
[20:33] me> wat cigarette...i bigger than cigarette ok!
[20:33] me> cigarette is xiao zoo loot or small zoo loot or little zoo loot
[20:33] me> wahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaa

[20:33] Eva_25> ...
[20:33] Eva_25> u abit lame
[20:34] me> hahaahha this is so funny



This is how zoo loot look like...in case you fuckers got no idea what is a zoo loot or how a zoo loot look like.



Important notes on how Chinese got the idea of calling cigars, zoo loot.

According to Nate, leader of the ethical group "Brudders With Answer", this word was derived from the word "Cheroot"(a cigar with both ends cut flat) by the chinese. When the coolies first saw an angmor smoking something huge at Collyer Quay all the way back in Apr 12th, 1955, they wonder what the fuck was that. They've never seen such a huge cigarette that look like GaoSai. One day, they overheard the angmor calling it Cheroot(pronounced as Sure-Root) and pass on to one another as Soo-Loot, since the coolies are mostly lao hokkien and they dunno how to curl their tongue. After a few decades, modern hokkiens are desperate to shed that image their forefathers created and try to sound a little more sophisticated than before. Hence, they decided to change the word Soo to Zoo as they feel Z has more brits accent than S and thats how the word Zoo Loot came about. However, despite attempts to be sophisticated, those modern hokkiens sitting in coffeeshops are still as fucked up as 50 years ago. They still can't curl their tongue and pronounce Rooney properly. They would go, "LOO-NEE LOO-NEE LOO-NEE!!". If I have the balls to tell them off, guess what I'ma tell them? LOO NIN LAO BU. By the way, newspaper editors pen Rooney as 鲁尼(screw you if you dunno how to read that) as well, a direct translation from the uncles in coffeeshops. Henceforth, I can conclude that those lao uncles sitting in coffeeshops, might be one of those editors. Period.

No comments: