17 September 2005

Its another boring weekend, as usual. No clubs, pubs and drugs. No, limpeh never do drugs, its just fer the sake of rhym-ing. Its 1630 hrs now and limpeh still got no plans fer tonight. Rather depressing. Imagine watching the clock tick as you try to figure out something to do for the weekend. Worse still, limpeh is doing that with limpeh's neighbor singing next door. Wah lan eh...this is worse than William Hung singing "Kissing A Fool"...picture William singing it at Frank Sinatra's grave. Frank Sinatra's tombstone also crack man! And limpeh have to endure something worse than that, now!!! ZZzzz...CCB


Fuck siah..limpeh can hardly believe this is the kinda Saturdays limpeh have to go thru now, because limpeh is so much more mobile than before. Its so ironic! When limpeh is so immobile, limpeh'd get to go so many places, do so many things with so many friends blah blah blah yada yada yada~ Ok, limpeh guess he's right. Since they know limpeh is so mobile these days, they'd think limpeh'll take the initiative to find limpeh's own programs and such. Right. Limpeh's own initiative. Ok, so be it. Limpeh will find things to do! Limpeh will go coffeeshop later and eat fried cheegens and drink xiao mai cao!!


Oh no...its back to the ranting days... Fuck. This is bad. No no...no more ranting. Limpeh should be glad that friends think limpeh is getting so much better as compared to before. But its really sian to be sitting at home and wait for things to happen. Not that limpeh don't wanna make things happen, just that limpeh know the people limpeh wanna call would be busy doing something at that moment. How do limpeh know? Limpeh of cos know...limpeh what also know wat! Ok, so limpeh have an ultra big ego thats the size of Cardiff Millennium Stadium. Buay song with limpeh? Lai la...limpeh chia you eat goon tao bu then you know. But first, you have to know what is goon tao bu.


Wah...its 1700 hrs liao...3 paragraphs niah and it took limpeh half an hour! You see, weekends are so different from weekdays. Blogged for half an hour and still no one message me. Weekdays hor, limpeh blog 5 minutes niah got people message liao. Weekdays all cho kang mah...so got time to eng siew limpeh. Who the fuck cho kang on weekends? Anyway its good enuff that some would come find me during lunchtime or after they pang kang. But can limpeh make a request? CAN YOU ALL DON'T ASK LIMPEH OUT ON THE SAME DAY, SAME TIME BUT GO DIFFERENT PLACES CAN? CAN BO? CAN? CAN? CAN? Ok, limpeh understand you all don't have duty roster to follow so its hard to know when limpeh eng or bo eng or where limpeh is going. But limpeh really don't understand lor...its either all jio limpeh go out on the same day, same time or no one jio limpeh at all...where got always like that one?!?!?! Pang sai also got different *cheng tiam, where got dub bai sio siang *cheng tiam pang sai one?!?!? Sibei funny...its either have limpeh have alot alot alot of kangtao or dont have at all...knnz...


Diu...The most later go coffeeshop watch Charlton versus Chelski and eat fried cheegens, ALONE!!!!


Aunty confirm ask me this again when she see me alone...


"Dee ah...kim meh karki jit lang ar? Lee eh peng you leh?"


And as usual, my reply...


"Peng you long chong day lang chao liao...bo peng you liao..."


Then limpeh would listen to Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter and cry abit...and maybe, just maybe, aunty would chia me drink xiao mai cao for free...


Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

And so it is
Just like you said it should be
We'll both forget the breeze
Most of the time
And so it is
The colder water
The blower's daughter
The pupil in denial

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?

I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off of you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind...
'Til I find somebody new


This song mm see sad meh~ So chum...as chum as tao beo tiao lee...

*Cheng Tiam means time

No comments: