31 July 2002

I dunno wat struck me, but i'm in a rebellious mood now. Everything i see, listen, taste, smell, feel are irritating me. I wanna offend everyone i can. I dont give a shit who u r or wat r u, i just wanna give u my middle finger and a piece of my mind. I'm so irritated now. I dunno why. Anger and depression are engulfing me right now. I just realise how fuck up this country is today. I dont believe i said those things to my friends. I actually knew wats going on all along, but was too engross with other things till it slip off my mind. Who the fuck invented currencies? Who the fuck started this government shit? Who gives them the right to rule over us? Why are we so obedient? Why?? Why is the society made up of idiots? Why cant someone invent some medicine of some sort so there wont be anymore idiots around us? Why so many whys? DO u think u're an idiot too? Well, i think i am. Idiotic enuff to be still living in this stupid country. Tats it man i tell u, u r not going anywhere at all if this continue. You better come up with something to get urself out of this pool of shit. Its no place for us peasants. Peasants suppose to live in some remote area. Peasants only deserves to eat sweet potatoes. The only entertainment peasants are allowed to have is sex. Peasants arent allowed to live up to 30 yrs. Wat the fuck am i toking? I got no fucking idea too...i'm just a peasant wat do u expecT?

No comments: