09 June 2003

I was feeling damn lousy last weekend cos I didn't get to go out and puff like a chimney. So I went into IRC and Juno caught me wandering aimlessly. We strike off a conversation quickly as usual but its kinda different from well, the usual. Well, this time I typed like non-stop and I think she barely have time to slot in a line or two. I was thinking of cutting and pasting the dialogue out here but its pretty long and I'm kind of lazy to do just that now. Sometimes I'll just feel like typing non-stop about almost anything I can think of. I dunno why, but I seems to be enjoying when I do that at times. Sometimes I would type out the lyrics of a song despite people keep asking me to stop and shut the hell up. I just dont care. I would just go on and on like it certainly feels ecstatic! Really awesome feeling to have...just like feeling melancholy at times. Sometimes when someone or something interuppts me I would lost that interest all of a sudden, like now....Suddenly just dont feel like typing anymore. Is this what you call mood swings? Beats me...perhaps I'll continue next time or what...meanwhile lemme show u what I hate to answer most in IRC...

[23:05] murasaki> u wrking nw?
[23:06] anyone> asking me?
[23:06] murasaki> yah
[23:07] anyone> ya working...selling cuttlefish in various KTVs at duxton road...
[23:07] murasaki> .....

Something's definitely wrong with her 'O' key....

No comments: