09 June 2003

Singaporean cannot be ORR LOH, stuffs that belongs to Singaporean cannot be ORR LOH as well. Just when I was singing praises for my CDROM, it died on me next day. Some software conflict I believe. Managed to burn something for Colin

just before it die. Ya....Matrix Reloaded OST. You're lucky dude....Anyway I think this piece of shit(my com, not Colin dude) needs to be taught a lesson yet again....I'll make sure he learn his lesson well this time. I'll give him the most formiable weapon ever invented for him, The Quickening! Whoops...I mean Formatting. If he's still giving me problem this time, I'll make sure I dump it down straight from...well...we'll decide about how high I should dump him from later on...

I've been wanting to edit these pics and have them uploaded quite sometimes back but I don't know why I didn't do it. Anyway it's been done and I'll have them post up now. By the way I'm finally going for my reviews tomorrow at TTSH, 7 months after my last operation. So guys, wish me luck or you might have to put up with my nonsense for a longer period. Meanwhile, enjoy the pictures....