13 June 2003

Ladiez and Gentlemenz~ This is Mambo Number Five~ One two three four five, everybody see I'm stuck at home again on a Friday night! Yeah baby yeah~ This world wont stop spinning just because of you, you freaking twerp. Everyone's out having fun, who will care about this dude in this fucking thing with 4 fucking wheels which you don't call a car? Ok lar...not everytime I'm stuck at home on a friday night but ITS LIKE ALMOST EVERY FUCKING FRIDAY!!! Ok...I'm cool...no problem...I've feel like this for how many times already? YA ITS ALOT OF FUCKING TIMES LEOW GOD DAMNIT!!!!! Ok, I'll chill, nothing serious...just feeling a little bit bored I guess....WHAT A LITTLE BIT??????? ITS A FUCKING WHOLE LOT OF BOREDOM I AM BREWING HERE YOU FREAKING MORONIC NINCOMPOOPS!!!! Oh I'm so sorry I kept using profanities...A thousand apologies ok? Ok...thats good..You accept my apologies....AND WHO SAID I NEED YOUR SYMPATHY? WHO NEEDS YOUR "oh I'm sorry but I can't do much about it" SHIT?!?!!?!?!? GET YOUR SHIT AWAY FROM ME AND EAT IT WITH SOME PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES YOU DOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: