11 June 2003

Ok my laptop is officially dead.And I mean DEAD. I format it and then i realise my cdrom's rosak. So I cant get shits installed....I'm using my bro's com now and its really shit. Everything is shit...the com is slow the keyboard is noisy and the worst thing is...I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD STUFFS INTO HIS COM!!!! Ok..guess I'll have to live with that since I'm at his mercy...Ok enough of rant, let me show you guys something to laugh about. I was in #nokia trying to sell my friend's phone. Then to my surprise, you dont only get people selling phone stuffs inside. People are virtually selling anything they want to sell. Hamsters, even scorpions! So I though of something cheeky and I went on to sell something like this...

[18:28] anyone> selling cow's testicle liquor!!!! revive ur man's vitality!!!!!!! enlarge ur member to an unbelieving size!!! Have you watch Anaconda yet? Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife saw and shout, "oh my god!! is that a kim zua?!?!?" David Gan's wife shout, "oh my goodness, why did you bring that elephant trunk home?" Whoops....ok...he aint got a wife that David Gan...its his hubby shouting that nite...

then leewee and juno gave more testimonies....

[18:24] portis> 'ever since my husband started usin it, i cant bear to stop fuckin'
[18:24] scarlet> "I drank it and my member immediately gave powerful results! My wife never sleep early anymore."
[18:24] portis> 'i was in awe, my penis grew 3 more inches after the first 2 weeks, it'samazing!!!'

Hahahahaha....I think this is funny stuffs...don't you guys think so too?

No comments: