29 June 2003

I've lost a blog....thanks blogger!!! THANKS A FUCKING LOT TO YALL DIPSHITS!!!!!!!!!! Ok I think I'll have to retype the whole god damn shit again due to some 404 error shit. Ah fuck man..this is so sickening. I'll just quickly go about it. I'm having hamsters now cos ah may went on to buy one more to replace the one that escape from Alcatraz but in the end that escapee came back and ah may's having an extra one so she gave it to me. KEWL! My mom love it and went on to buy a $40++ cage fer it. She bought the rest of the crap as well like beddings, food, bathing sand and a bathtub. Then she bought him a mate yesterday and those 2 can's stop fucking. And my mom try to cover my eyes when one's trying to mount the other. Can't stand her....Maybe she's trying to tell me I should close my eyes when I'm trying to mount my wife next time ya? Ok I'll do that next time...hope my wife won't think that its because she looks like crap. So thats all about it that has happened in the household. Some shit going thru between me and ah may and she's being indecisive about us. I'll leave everything to her not because I dont care but more like I know to pick myself up should I stumble and fall. Anyway I dunno what she wants and what can I do about it. I'll just be passive about it I guess...

Both Juno and Leewee ask me to play with this Free Makeover!!! and I did. Its pretty fun to see what you can turn yourself into. Well I think I've turn myself into some fat chick with pink hair....take a look....


A



B



Yeah baby~!!! Do you think I'll get hitched if I go down to zouk with this A look or B look???