07 June 2003

Just reformat mah comp and God bless the fellar who invented CDs and Writable CDROM. Imagine you have to back up 10+ gigabytes of stuffs onto 1.44 floppy disk!! I wonder how many you need...oh my gosh! 10,000 copies!!!! Picture that people picture that!! Anyway its hard to link passe stuffs with the technology today...Man, just imagine 10 years ago 100 megabytes HDD is such a big deal...Today 100 megabytes is only enough for you to maybe store one single dance track. Anyway thats beside the point of this entry...it has nothing to do with what I have to write later on, or maybe it does....

Ever wonder whats the worst feeling to have? Anxiety perhaps...that guessing feeling...guessing what the others are thinking...guessing what the others want and dont want. I hate to guess, but sometimes its best if you pretend you dont know. But then again, that feeling sucks because you really really want to know. Life's an irony huh? Ya...damn it. Nate told me he read an article of a chap going to his friend's wedding when he just got divorced recently. Looking at other people's happiness when you're immerse in your own sorrows. Life's an irony huh? Ya...damn it. You think that money is so evil at times, but most of the time you just wish it wont stop rolling in. Life's an irony huh? Ya...damn it. I have this friend who have another friend whom my friend can safely say dat she have a much better character than her friend.. and probably look better(Confused?). Just dat my friend dun sleep around. Her friend, on the other hand, keep changing boyfriends all the time and there's this dork getting an MX5 for my friend's friend. I mean..my friend's trying to lead a life all by herself.. on her own...its damn tough but she's trying to get use to it and her conscience is clear..and her friend, on the contrary.. manipulates guys using sex. Sure you can say my friend can do the same thing as her friend then she can quit whinning and such. But cant she even whine? I whine too, almost all the time. I bet you whine too, maybe not to others but to the trees or dogs or cats or cockroaches. We all whine sometimes but we like to tell people off when they whine. Life's an irony huh? Ya...damn it. When you are staying with your folks you just cant stand the nags and restrictions. When they leave you forever you think of them all the time, and all the nags and restrictions suddenly become a joy to the ears. Life's an irony huh? Ya....damn it. You think that life's such a drag, but you just cant find that single bit of courage to end it. And when people found the courage to end it, they are deem as losers, deserters, failures etc etc. What an irony god damnit!!! You think its easy to end life? You think ending life will solve all the problems? You are just shifting the problems to the people close to you. You think if you dont die your problems will be solved? Oh my good lord....I'm contradicting myself already....I can no longer differentiate whats right and whats wrong....

No comments: