29 June 2003

Wow...new interface!! Blogger has a new interface leh mai siao siao....ok this interface is definitely much coolness than the previous one. Oh..did I use coolness? God damn..i'm so in!! Ok I know I'm beginning to sound like Miss Tricia *peace sign*. Anyway I've not been free to blog at all. Hmm...'not been free' sounds kinda lame. Ok I admit, I haven't been in the right mind to blog cos there's been alot of shits going on recently. Since now I've got no one to chat with and I'm feeling ridiculously bored, I've decided to blog abit about what have been going on recently.


The main event would be the shutdown of #Singapore20+, the place that have kept me entertained for like 6 years? God...its been that long already? Anyway I wanted to post my views in the channel forum but on second thoughts, I think I better do it here. One reason is because I've seen one really horrible entry and she's really making herself to look like a retard. Ok I admit I make grammar and spelling mistakes all the time too but this is way too much. Well, people makes mistakes all the time, I know, but at least make the effort to minimise the number of mistakes you made by previewing it lar. Wanna take a look how bad it is? Here it is..

Re: #Singapore20plus - The New Era (Score: 1)
by cookie on Jun 27, 2003 - 07:37 PM
(User info | Send a message)

whoever is reading this.. pls try to keep an open minded.

Skeet i am sure that u have put alot of efforts in the channel to make it popular n a gd place for chatter to enjoy in but i really dont c the point of deregister the channel. I am no body to u.. u dont have to reason out wif mi.. but can u really bare the consequences?u may not know what eventually will happen n i certainly hope this is NOT what u want.But things did happened, the channel was locked up n a new channel was setted up.

I have lost a place where i can chat up wif my friends, where i can enjoys the chat n new friendship can be found

I may not irc as long as u did.. but what make u think that a new channel will make any different? Will it be a better place to chat in? Will the new owner as fug up as [yahoo]? Will the new OP maintain the channel as sg20+? Will it be a be a channel that u always wish for?

I may not agree wif MOST things u say but sometimes u do make some sense out of mi. Just that i am so disspointed that the magic is gone 4ever due to your action. Every1 changes in 1 way or the other. n u r certainly not the skeet that used to be.

Whatever i type this is no longer important, what i hate most is, how irresponsible n selfish 1 can turn out to be. Oh well.. truth hurts, but i do learn some new things. Those will say dont do 1 things will be the the first 1 to do it. Never trust some1 cos that hurts too much when i am betrayed.


The trust that i thought u will help to maintain sg20+ to be a better place



And trust me, I didn't ammend anything in that post to make it look more inane, if its not dumb enough already. Hilarious? Now take a look at her replies....


Re: #Singapore20plus - The New Era (Score: 1)
by cookie on Jun 29, 2003 - 11:19 AM
(User info | Send a message)

Romz well maybe u did not find any friendship in irc.. that does not mean it never exis

Magic as the feeling , dude. U r well know for a fugup buaya yourself.. this is 1 reason y ppl think sg20+ is for pick up point for a55holes.

why did you turn off your pte msg chat <-- errm may i ask u..y should friend to friend chat base on pte? 2nd well.. partly cos of i sick n tired of entertain cheehong like u.. i can still chat wif friends in main


I'm really baffled by her reply but I just can't stop reading it. She makes me feel good about myself. She makes me feel like I'm Shakespeare. Want more?


Re: #Singapore20plus - The New Era (Score: 1)
by cookie on Jun 29, 2003 - 11:32 AM
(User info | Send a message)

hello .. maybe my english too poor u cant understand it. never i try my best to explain.. the only channel where most of my known chatters is gone due to some selfish acts.. hope this is good enough for u to understant it


I still can't comprehend that even though she claimed that she've already TRIED to put it in a simpler way. I can't stop posting her silly replies arghhhhhhh~~~ Somebody stop me!!!

Re: #Singapore20plus - The New Era (Score: 1)
by cookie on Jun 29, 2003 - 11:37 AM
(User info | Send a message)

Well.. i cant laff cos it is not funnie

really? can i request for micheal jackson "heal the world" the words in the song quite meaning too.

Just hope u r enjoys all those mass reply u r getting .. havoc that is unnecessary due to 1 selfish acts



By now I hope I've convinced you that she's a nincompoop. Period.


Her replies have taken up too much space in this entry, perhaps I'll do another entry.



No comments: