31 August 2003

I knew what to write when I got up this morning but as usual, I lost track of what I wanna write about later on. Sucks. Its hard to imagine 2 people who speaks the same language and grew up in the same culture, couldn't communicate properly. This girl, whom I've been talking to for the past 2 weeks told me this: "You love to fight. You love to debate. You love to provocate." Anyway this was what happened last night. She told me she's been avoiding this guy who wanted to have flings with her. He kept pestering her by calling and sending sms to her so she decided to ignore his calls and smses, and he stop calling + smsing her after a few days. Yesterday, while she was out shopping with her bf, she ran into that guy. She pretend she didnt see him, and soon enough that guy sms and said her bf is handsome. What happened next? Right, she replied with a 'thanks.' and said thats being polite. So I told her by doing that she's inviting the guy to give it another go to harass her. Things were going fine and he stop harassing you once you ignore him. Now you are go back to square one by replying him. He's gonna come back stronger and harder to shoo away now. What I meant was she should just continue ignoring him, and trying to be polite to guys you wanna avoid is stupid. Why you wanna be polite to people you don't wanna see, meet again and are dispensable? They are to be treated like they never did exist what. Funny, aint it? And I said something like she's not honouring her words and being someone who said one thing and do another, somewhat like a hypocrite. Next thing I knew, tantrums are hurled towards me at the speed of lightning. Oh well, I've only got myself to blame. I shouldn't give opinions when they're not asked for. I shouldn't have point out things that people might have missed. So much so for being bothered with other people's business. I think this incident strengthen the fact that I should really try to adopt a fuck care attitude.

No comments: