24 August 2003

Saturday night night night....doing nothing going nowhere talking to no one simply no life. Listening to some nostalgic chinese songs now. I use to be quite hardcore with chinese songs, would listen to one particular song day and night and practise how to sing it. Usually it only takes me a day or two to master the song and sing it during karaoke sessions to impress the chicks. Then came 1998, the chaotic era of my life. I use to go Madamwong 3 times a week, but I was seldom drunk and making a scene of some kind. I dont pop pills nor do I smoke pot. I dont do ONS as well, not that I dont want but its more like none wanna do with me. Thats when I started listening to english songs since Retro was the in thing at that time. Then came trance when I party over at Zouk/phuture and other gig by some big fuck dj like PVD. Anyway I'm getting more and more stone now so I guess I'll stop here. To be continued...

No comments: