21 August 2003

What do you guys think of friends who only show up once every 1-2 yrs, because you happen to cross their mind all of a sudden? Well, one of my friend said they can say the same thing about you, unless you did try to ask them out and stay in touch but they ignore you and things like that. Yeah, how often do you look for them? Hmm...I remember I did tried to ask them out when I was able to 2-3 yrs back. Some turn up some didnt. And that was the last time I seen some. After that I didnt really make an effort to organise nostalgic sessions with friends anymore. Its really sian when you hear them say "who's going?" "see how first" "I'll get back to you". You get so sian listening to all these replies that you think you're wasting your time planning all these stuffs. I guess I continue this tomorrow...soccer time....

Ok..lets continue from where I left behind. Friends they come they go, some are just not worth keeping. True, people who think of you during important occasion shows that they value you. They want to share with you some important things in their life by getting you involved. Yeah, to some extend its right. But I just feel weird when people only show up during occasions like marriage, moving into new apartments and such. If not, you won't hear from them for 2-3 even 4 years. Don't really like friendship being treated this way, its just me. I've always take friendship as an on-going thing. You dont have to keep in touch everyday but meet up once awhile shouldnt be that diffcult. No time in 6 months is kinda unbelievable and Zingapore is not really that big an island since DR Masturbate say you can plunge into the sea just by shifting up to 4th gear. Since its so small, travelling time wont be more than 1 1/2 hours. But I guess Zingapore is one fast moving country and no one can stand wasting 1 1/2 hours on travelling, thats why friends seldom meet up. You might say I'm being critical about how friends should behave, but I guess you will tell yourself how you wanna run your life so thats how I wanna run mine. No one is indispensable in this world. You lose some today you'll gain some tomorrow. So start treating those worthy friends the way you should from today onwards, never take them for granted in case your friends think like I do.....

No comments: