03 August 2003

I woke up 8 this morning because I had a bad dream and I couldn't fall back to sleep. I dreamt of playing pocker with 2 fellars and I lost like 100k. The funny thing is the fellar who won had 3 aces and 2 sevens. I had 3 sevens and 2 aces. That makes 5 aces and 5 sevens in a deck of card which is not possible. Fucking hell...why the hell did I let him win those money when its not even possible to have 5 aces and sevens. Nevermind about that. Since I couldn't fall back to sleep I got up and started to search for things to eat. Kewl...there's a durian on the table so I ate half of that. Now I'm kinda itching all over. Could it be I'm allergic to durian? How can that fucking be? I've had millions of durians in my entire life and its just not possible for me to be allergic to that thing that resembles a porcupine. Might be the oyster I had last night. Maybe its the otah? Ah fuck...I think its the weather. Stuffy and humid since last night. Yeah...last night I went to mohd sultan with Sharon, Colin and Celeste. Had a fucking good time cracking jokes cos they can really laugh at it. I love people who thinks I'm funny wahahahaha...What about those who thinks I ain't funny? Well, I haven't come across one who doesn't think I'm funny wahahahhahhaha....Ok, thats cocky I know. Anyway we had coffee at Cafe Cartel at Mohd Sultan and then we shift to Bedok 85 for that famous Barchormee + Fried Oyster with Eggs + Stingray(yum!) + Otah + Chicken Wings + Sugarcane Juice + Nasi Lemak(only Colin had that) and a few menthol ammo(I'm so lonely fagging alone). 2 gals and 2 guys finished all those thang, imagine that....and I'm not the one who ate the most, remarkably, cos I was the largest there. Size doesn't tell much these days. It was Colin. That fellar can really eat I tell you. Anyway after such heavy dinner, that fellar was getting tired cos he's starting to digest all those things he ate earlier on. AND ITS ONLY 10.30PM MY GOOD LORD!! Hahaha...kidding...But since the next day I dont have to work so its kinda early for me to go home at 10.30pm on a saturday night. Morever that fellar's tired so he better go home get some rest. Still need to send his gal back to Ghim Moh...I wouldnt wanna make him make a trip down to Yishun in that state man. So we parted and I hop onto ah yap's car hahahaha...Yap! He's staying around the corner and I have to notify him abit since I dont come to his area that often. So I hop onto a Mitsu Lancer from a Nissan Sunny. Kewl! Hmm...or was that a Rover? Ahh...cant recall since I'm not a car man. Was planning to jam some songs but it started raining after we settle down at the usual spot. Fucking shit. No choice....head back home and that ends a different Saturday night, a night with lesser whines than the usual ones. Oh ya, Sharon bought me this cute porcupine from esplanade and one LMF cd from hongkong...I'll show you guys again when I get new batteries for the Che-Ez Jo lend me. Next time I'm gonna be..CMF!!!!

No comments: