06 July 2003

A day in IRC.....


[16:07] linbai> hi
[16:07] linbai> how's everybody?
[16:07] linbai> i am lin bai
[16:07] * SaTaN^awy grinz
[16:07] SaTaN^awy> Wads a linbai?
[16:07] SaTaN^awy> Drink White?
[16:07] linbai> linbai is my name. u can call me limpeh if you want, tats my dialect name.
[16:09] linbai> anyway, hi SaTaN^awy...i am limpeh..nice to meet u....

I'm bored to the core...

[16:14] linbai> hi paperdoll
[16:14] paperdoll> hiya linbai
[16:14] paperdoll> who is linbai?
[16:14] linbai> i am limpeh...

I'm fucking lame....

[16:19] paperdoll> linbai...so sianz how?
[16:19] linbai> sianz how ar
[16:19] *** Evil-Bot sets mode: +v LatinSlp
[16:19] linbai> wanna go out?
[16:19] linbai> limpeh bring u go gai gai

I know....i'm a fucker....

[16:19] paperdoll> gai gai???so sianz...dun know go where
[16:19] linbai> u just hold my hand and follow me can liao
[16:20] linbai> but first...show me ur picture first
[16:20] paperdoll> hahaha...
[16:20] paperdoll> lin u r straightforward enough...
[16:20] linbai> ya...i seldom beat around the bush
[16:20] paperdoll> but too bad no pic leh....hahaha... :)
[16:20] linbai> ok
[16:20] linbai> then boh bian
[16:20] linbai> i guess i will have to take the risk
[16:20] linbai> we meet 7pm at amk interchange toilet there
[16:21] linbai> tell me what u will be wearing first
[16:21] paperdoll> red spag top with dark blue jeans
[16:21] linbai> i'll be wearing a dark jacket with a large eagle behind and i got curry pok hair...like john travolta's
[16:21] paperdoll> isn't that Grease?
[16:22] linbai> ya...and if by 8pm you still havent see me you can Deng Choo liao....

I'm just entertaining myself....


Then came my friend ah wee showing me some stuffs her airhead cute guy friend was saying.....


grendel (4:39 PM) :
haha. i thought u look A LITTLE like nakata.
japann (4:39 PM) :
what is nakata?
grendel (4:39 PM) :
the soccer player..
japann (4:39 PM) :
okie... maybe..


(insert: first he ask wat is nakata so obviously he doesnt know WHAT or WHO is Hidetoshi Nakata at all. Then when ah wee told him nakata is a soccer player he said ok...maybe. So he knew immediately how nakata looks like when the only thing he know about him is that "he's a soccer player". Airhead value = 10/10)


japann (4:40 PM) :
wat is erm
grendel (4:40 PM) :
erm is just erm??
japann (4:40 PM) :
i'm a bit lose in it


(insert: Ok, both me and ah wee agreed that he made a grammar mistake. Its lost. But he can just say, "I'm abit lost". "I'm a bit lose in it" reminds me when I was having diarrhoea...oh god damnit that bowel is so loose. Airhead value=10/10)


japann (4:42 PM) :
maybe i bit out dated... i juct came back not long ago
grendel (4:43 PM) :
ohh..
grendel (4:43 PM) :
frm?
japann (4:43 PM) :
aus
grendel (4:43 PM) :
you mean they dun use ERM...in aus?


(insert: I can't be sure but I suspect they dont use "erm" in OZ..they will go like this, "yo wassup my fellow racist~ have u kick some black and yellow butts today?". Everyone turns into a racist the moment u r in the land of Marsupials. Airhead value=10/10)


grendel (4:44 PM) :
oh okie..
japann (4:44 PM) :
so can u tell me wat is it?
grendel (4:44 PM) :
well...i dont really know how to explain
it's like erm...something hesitant
japann (4:45 PM) :
okie now i remember wat it is...


(insert: For a moment I was thinking he might someday, forget how to breathe as well....Airhead value=10x10 to the power of 10/10)


grendel (5:45 PM) :
i wanna get some tattoo
japann (5:45 PM) :
y not let me do it 4 u? how?
grendel (5:46 PM) :
wow can u? i send u the scorpion one..u can receive files?
japann (5:46 PM) :
yes i can
japann (5:46 PM) :
where do i indent to tattoo on it
japann (5:49 PM) :
i think something wrong wif my net. i jam


(insert: Wahahahahhahhaa!!!!! SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY NET!!!! I JAM!!!! Peanut butter strawberry jam ai mai?!?!?! Wahahahahahaha....fucking dimwit making me luff my fucking head off....He's toking just like cookie, skally worse. Wonder wat the fuck he does in oz...fuck kangeroos and koalas most likely...anyway he burst my Airhead Calculator leow cos he exceed the maximum airhead value too much...)

Ok this end my adventurous day. Ok I've made a mistake...there are comments....but the fucking counter is not working....somebody help me pleaseeee~~

No comments: