24 July 2003

Last 2 days have been eventful. Lets not talk about what happened yesterday, I believe its just a misunderstanding but its always the same shit from different toiletbowl. I've learned not to argue over arguements. I've learned to take things the easy way out. If the discussion is not going anywhere I'll just dump everything and leave, or vice versa, let the other person leave and avoid for a couple of days. If things are still happening, I'll just let them think whatever they wanna think. I've always believe explaination is a total waste of time. The more you explain the more twisted it gets. Life is an irony. If you don't explain you're someone who couldnt be bothered, even between close friends. When you try to explain, they just refuse to see where you're coming from. Nevermind, you'll have your way and I'll have mine. I'll deal with it the way I deem fit. See it as I'm loud mouth idiot dweeb one who thinks he's damn great or anything you want. I dont really give a fuck. Life is alot more than getting pissed off with/by friends....good friends.


Today is the end of the short seperation between me and ah may to figure things out. I've came to my conclusion to remain as friends and she accepted it reluctantly, though she was hoping we can revert back to what we are before the seperation. We both agree its a bad time to start something now. Everything ends with a happy note. I still care for her even though we are no longer an item. Anyway, why are we having a short seperation? Things werent going fine so I decided its time for us to rethink the whole relationship again. I've decided to halt everything now cos I really feel that the same thing is going to happen again, if we try one more time during this period. I'm so sick and tired of bickering and quarrelling with my gf over the phone. I fucking hate it till I developed this hatred/paranoid over the phone. Why must people quarrel? We've quarrelled for the most ridiculous reasons. Its over now and I'm really glad neither of us have to go thru all this again. Nothing to do with being cheated upon or relationship turns sour. Everything ends with an ok note. No hatred developed and no avoiding or any sort. First time I can be my ex's friend. I'm glad for whatever it is now....I'll still care for you, like I've always do.....


Been doing alot of streamings via MIRC these days and the response is quite good. My streams were relayed by 3 friends so that more people can tune into me and listen to what I have to say. I think I've reach my peak today, at least 13-14 people were tuning in to me at one time. Ok, what this streaming is all about? It behaves exactly like how those radio stations does. I gave myself a callsign, Dj NumbSkull, and I talk loads of crap over the internet where others can listen to what I said, just by tuning into my designated IP address, like how u tune to a frequency in a radio. Was having loads of fun crapping, and forgetting about the fucked up things happened the previous night. I dont have a fixed time as in when I am suppose to stream. I dont like to play by the rules. I'm running my own shit and I love the feeling of being responsible to myself. No restrictions no anything. I'm as free as a bird. I'm entitled to speak my mind. People are entitled to speak their mind about me too. Say whatever you want about me cos I am whatever you say I am. I'm not gonna bother myself with all these things said about me anymore. I'm only gonna be particular with what a few said about me. And who are those few? You know it guys, you know who you are.

No comments: