06 July 2003

I just gotta show yall this man hahahaha....

grendel (8:02 PM) :
do u always go get to know girls like thaT?
japann (8:03 PM) :
arrr.. ya truth... that rite...
i never come to girl in this way b4......
my first time...
grendel (8:04 PM) :
eh dun bluff leh!
grendel (8:04 PM) :
haha i dun believe.
japann (8:04 PM) :
really.... u can ask my dad, he always be wif me in clubbing
anyone (08:09 PM) :
ASK HIM WAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IN OZ!!!!
ah wee (08:09 PM) :
he was helpin out in friend's restaurant lol
anyone (08:10 PM) :
i think he doesnt know how to pronounce erm
anyone (08:10 PM) :
thats why he doesnt know wat the fuck is that
ah wee (08:10 PM) :
hahahahah


I know its damn mean of me to share pple's language follies openly when I sux in english too but I think he deserve no sympathy from me at all. I dunno lor I just can't stand the way some people think. They thought they can get their way everytime they want just because they look good or because they are rich. I sound sour grapes I know hahaha....I dont deny that. As long as I get a chance to do whatever I want here, I dont seriously give a damn to what you think of me hahahaha.....and dude....this is wat Colin send to jiaos....theres one line he wrote fucking funny...i show u the whole paragraph...

Hi Jiaos,

Congratz on your first class honours! We (Cel, Nan and I) are so proud
of you. And becos of your stay in Leicester, they got relegated too !!
hahaha. Study too much and too little football...


I hope you're having a good laugh now dude...heheh...

anyway I got to see jiaos in IRC later in the day and he said these....

[21:42] crass`> ehehhe fuckin hell
[21:42] crass`> leicester got relegated also not my daiji larrr


Aww....I love blogger man~

No comments: