31 July 2003

I'm so lazy to write these days. This saturday my friend ask me to crash down at her place for some gathering with people I only get to see 2-3 times per year. Yeah, I'm going of course, just to get out of the house on a pathetic saturday. But I'm pretty sian abt these social gathering where people talk about stuffs you can't relate to. Then they'll ask you stuffs that you've answered a million times. Life seems to be in a repetition manner. Seems like going circles everynow and then. Ever had that feeling when you are doing something, you seems to have already did it somewhere sometime in the past? Weird feeling eh? Life is constantly repeating itself. History doesnt repeat itself? Yeah they doesnt, but you make it happen. You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round round round~

No comments: