15 July 2003

I've got a registered post from someone today and I can't helped but feel touched(once again). Its feels really good to know that someone actually remember things about you. Doesn't mean she's not all along, its just different from what she did in the past. That strange old feeling is somehow coming back to me when I was reading that card she gave me, while listening to Bread's song, If. The song doesnt mean a thing, if you take away the words that rhymes, but its the rhythm that makes you think of the good old(actually its not that old, quite recent) times. Anyway I a picture of this cute little thing and here it is...





Ya...and the dreamy bear she gave me few weeks back broke. The hook's made of rubber so its no surprise it'd break someday. Anyway I took a picture of it to remind me the squeezy days I had with it....





And evidence that the hook broke....though you cant really get a clear view of the broken hook...





Then I got really bored so I decided to go take a look at the hamsters. No, they're not fucking but they are cuddling each other. I miss cuddling....





Then I saw some keychains my brother brought from Thailand and thought, "Well, they're pretty cute". So I unwrapped them from their plastic bag and took pictures of them. Then I add some caption to make it more...animated. But I realise they're not funny at all but I'm too lazy to delete so I guess I'll just post it up...I dont really give a fuck anyway....











Ok...enough of posting for the night. I've got my Live Journal activated leow so keep your fingers crossed and hope that I wont shift site......

No comments: