27 July 2003

Life is really boring to be stuck on a wheelchair. I've been unable to walk since 4th of March, 2002. Its gonna be the 17th month anniversary this coming August. I wonder how I pull thru those 17 months of sitting around and only sitting around. Because I didnt really know how long this is going to take I supposed. Imagine the doc told me I'm gonna be unable to walk for at least the next 17 mths back then, I wouldnt be where I am today. I wonder if I'll wake up in fear next time when I dream of what I've gone thru during the 2002-2003 season. Kinda scary now just thinking back.


I seldom have vivid memories of what dreams I had. That day I was having a nap and I dreamt of this funny scene from Blade. I was alone in the room sleeping when I felt something zoom passed outside(the door was 3/4 shut). I got up and peeped out and I saw this dude down there searching for something. I quickly sneak to the corner of my room and just when I was trying to find somewhere to hide myself, he came in. Don't really remember how he look but the only thing in my mind was "he's a vampire". I dunno where the fuck I found this revolver and I even remember those are silver bullets inside(aren't silver bullets for werewolves?). This dude's getting closer and I have to give him a headshot to make it die. Hahaha...I suposed I did hit him right in the head as he went down instantaneously after I fired my revolver. The next thing I knew? I came back to reality lor..I woke up. Not sure I woke up because my handphone rang or because of the fright I had. Anyway I told Mel(wonder who's Mel? Yeah...he's Mel Gibson) that night and he said I'm either emotionally or financially drained. Hmm...beats me...I'm financially drained most of the time and I'm not sure how emotionally drained feels like. Maybe I am from all these guessing whats going on recently? Ya...its pretty tiring, trying to guess whats the other party really wants. Can't help but kept thinking about it. Anyway that was really some dream since I can still recall how it went hehe....


I'm not going out as often as before ever since chow curly stopped working. Yeah..chow curly's my friend who use to get me out all over the island because he's a delivery cum sales executive for some sports enterprise. Schools and organisation order sports equipments(like cones, jerseys, small goalpost etc.) from them and he delivers them. They let him drive the van home and sometimes he've got nothing to deliver so he would just ask me out for coffee and such. Sometimes I made the deliveries with him too. We went places like Balestia, Farrer Road, Bukit Merah, Commonwealth, Clementi and even East Coast Park. Yeah...they've got a skating shop there and its a seaview shopfront. Quite cool cos you get to see chicks dressed in real cool outfit and crashed right infront of you. The way they fall is pretty funny at times cos you dont really get to see cool chicks fall in an awkward manner hahahaha....fun! Then we would order Mocha Ultimate Spin from the Coffeebean next door and play chinese chess right infront of that skating shop. Ahh...feeling the sea breeze while you check mate your friend is definitely something I wanna do again. Anyway he quit his job since March(ironically its March again) and I fall back to that no life sitting infront of my laptop hoping someone to drop by and bring me out shit again. And when I say bring me out its not just getting out of the doorstep and crash at the nearest coffeeshop. Thats nice too its pretty mundane to me already. Its been a long since I saw something that doesnt remind me of Yishun. I miss alot of places....I miss the starbucks beside Planet Hollywood; I miss Far East Plaza chicken rice; I miss Killiney Kopitiam's bread and eggs; I miss Bedok blk 85's satay, barchormee and stingray; I miss AMK S11's chicken chop; I miss Chomp Chomp's fried carrot cake and chicken wings. Thats just a few to mention. In general, I miss my life. I miss walking and going out like a normal person. I miss myself.

P.S : Bear with me for all those grammar mistakes....I sux in writing...

No comments: