02 July 2003

Wednesday~ Its mambo jambo time dudes and dudettes! Ahh...what should I write about today...I don't know why but I've always think of things to do the next day before I go to sleep but everytime after I woke up I can't remember the things I planned to do. Funny huh? Ya I think I've discussed this before I know. Maybe subconsciously I know what I wanna/needa do but I just simply couldn't find the drive in me to do it. I need to arrange some documents for my lawyer so he can proceed on to claim my compensation but I kept telling myself, "its still a long way to go lar...take ur own sweet time man...". Then before I knew, I've used up all the time allocated to me. Fucking bad habit, I'd like to get rid of this "take-things-easy" shit inside me. But I guess I only know how to say....I did nothing else other than kept saying "I wanna change....I wanna be like this like that like those like them like watever..". Sucks man....the only thing that I've never stop doing is IRC....I wonder why. Because its a place for crappy people and I'm amongst them. Ok I've got things to do leow...ah yap ask me to help me find something...lets put it down here in case I forgot...JNC Digital Concept. Looks good...I might get myself one of these too hehe...if its not too expensive....

No comments: