08 July 2003

An eh eh day by my good friend Juno the beano...

eh eh #1 - this morn go skewl 50 minutes late

eh eh #2 - teacher ask me go get the sticker for sars thingey upstairs

eh eh #3 - met frens upstairs whu already went but they said the fella ask them to get from the teacher

eh eh #4 - teacher ask them to take out their themometer and give him da red card. *wtf is a red card* I told teacher i dun have. He told me to go upstairs to get.

eh eh #5- Went upstairs to get the themometer. They said year 4 students must get from Mr A.

eh eh #6 - Went down to Mr A's office and he said to go upstairs again and tell them to take my temp. He said themometer not here yet for Yr 4s.

eh eh #7 - Went upstairs to get them to take my temp. This dickhead passes me the themometer and went back to work. I took my own temperature and then stared blankly at him wondering wads next.

eh eh #8 - Went out to the lift area ready to go downstairs then i realised wtf am i supposed to tell my teacher.

eh eh #9 - Went back to the dickhead and asked again. Then he was giving the sars sticker to this taiwan dude. Then i asked him how to show my teacher my temp. He said "Oh put on the sticker? Duh." !@&#^ So i said "Well u din give me no fuckin sticker" Okae i din say "fuckin". lol. Then he gave me one. Being the lazy dick that he is.

eh eh #10 - Went downstairs for my lecture and realise only 30 minutes left.

eh eh #11 - Played pool with fren but for the first time i couldnt pot any mofo ball in. In 3 games.

eh eh #12 - Took the wrong bus home. *I was stoning*

eh eh #13 - Took the correct bus but I missed my stop. "Still stoning"

eh eh #14 - My mom saw my ciggies when I told her I quit 2 weeks ago.


Note: Eh eh(pronounced as A-A, 4th pitch) is referring to an action, or reaction or something shitty or something you're doing.
Example: I topple my coffee while I was watching my hamsters getting jiggy with one another. The coffee kanna my laptop's battery compartment and I think I might tio eh eh someday...fucking eh eh man....

No comments: