28 July 2003

Its 3am on a Sunday night and a Monday morning. I can't get to sleep cos I slept too much this evening. I shouldn't have slept just now. Snooze for a mere 3 hours and now I'm having difficulties getting back into dreamland. Is it because I dont dream, thats why I'm not allowed to go into dreamland? I feel the need to write a song, but I'm in a dilemma. I don't know whether should I come up with a tune first or should I come up with the lyrics first. Its these thinking that are stopping me from getting things done I think. Actually its diffcult to come up with either cos I'm barely good in anything. You're right dude. I know all sorts of nonsense but I'm hardly good at any. I can't keep the passion going for anything except talking cock. I'm good at talking cock but its getting me nowhere. I love to sing but I can barely sing. I know how to play guitar but I can hardly finish one complete song. I know computers but its those obsolete stuffs. I know what digicam's all about but I don't know what some terms mean. I try to write but I can hardly express myself with the language I know. I try to focus but my mind just run wild. Hmm....I'm not a complete person. I lack persistency. I lack self discipline. Time check: 3:16:54am

No comments: