01 December 2003

Alright...its 1st of December...my birthday just passed and its still the same from the previous few. Had dinner and talk lotsa cock with friends. The only thing different is this year I've got quite a number of presents hehe....turned 29 and still recieving presents on birthday seems a little gay ahhahaha...ok ok...its a nice gesture from friends to give present though it makes me feel gay. Appreciate all those thoughtful gift. There's this one particular gift from Nate that almost land me in hot soup hahaha....luckily I was warned about it so didnt unwrap it infront of my mom....else I'm gonna have a hard time explaining it hahaha...Great! Gonna slowly enjoy that stick one of these days when I go curly's place to pak mahjong hahahaha....over a glass of wine sounds great too~ Anyway thanks to all those who remember this day....no more gifts once I turn thirty ya? Well wishes would be enough....I'm just as happy as long as I'm not forgotten...

No comments: