09 December 2003

Been wanting to get this baby 9 years ago when I first step into BMC in bedok for jamming session. It was a cheap Samick one I look at then. Always look at it together with my drummer Merson and discuss about when we're gonna own one original Gibson's. We then went do to bras besah's sweelee and look at it and the price tag made both our jaws dropped. $2,500!! Ok, we can slowly dream on and both of us said wait until we "ka dua han" then we buy hahaha..ok, until today I still cant afford it. Actually not really cannot afford buy just cant bear to spend that kinda money on my hobby. Happen to come across this cheaper version online thru yap and bertz and its so affordable! $150 usd! Can you believe that? Its an Epiphone SG Special~ YEah~ Of cos the sound wont be as good as the father which is gibson but ok la, will do la. Anyway I've always like the brand epiphone and the body of an SG. Its a combination of both at usd $150 so why not? Even if it sounds pahlia i oso dont care cos its been a dream to hold one. So now I'm having a dream coming true as well~ hahaha....lemme show you how it looks like....



Swee boh? Fierce boh? Solid boh!!!! Its an Epiphone SG Special!! Look at those horns!!! Look at that color!!! MMM SEE SWEE MEH!!!!!

So I'll be holding this baby to jam next time..hopefully hehe....

No comments: