30 December 2003

Year 2004 is drawing near and its looking good cos euro 2004 is drawing near as well. Actually Copa Americana should be more exciting but then again Singapore dont really telecast tat. 2003 is a sucky year I should say, 2002 was worse though. Anita Mui died this morning....First it was Leslie Cheung and then Xiao Hei and now Anita Mui. Who's next? The death of these celebrities kinda symbolise my era is gonna be over soon. Who will be next? Ah Wee said the next one to go should be Leon Lai cos she hates him hahhahahahaahha..and probably Shu Qi is gonna be real sad over this. Mel told me this morning she's going out for buffet with her pregnant friend who's giving birth around Chinese New Year. People they come they go and they're not given a choice to go or stay or touchdown. Where am I going next?

Last night had dinner with M&M(Matt & Mel). First time I had steam fish at Jalan Malu Malu and it actually taste good(since I'm not really a fan of steam fish). Probably its because the soup base was salty enough. I hope they enjoy the food last night cos personally I dont think its really that fantastic last nite. I can tell Mel was pretty disappointed cos we didnt order Chili Crab heh...or was I too sensitive? Last night was kinda groggy and wasn't ready to get messy eating those crab but I ensure you Mel, if we were to go there again, I'll have chili crab with ya ok? I'll even bring along two loaves of bread to dip dip dip~ Next time k next time hehehe...but please remind me beforehand so I can bring along my hanky to wipe wipe wipe fingers cos it can get really messy, and I mean REAL MESS eating crab. Anyway chili crab only goes with chili crab and nothing else. No time fer other things which needs fork and spoon. Your hands will be your only tools. Lets make it happen, ya?

No comments: