23 December 2003

Ten Reasons Why Guitars Are Better Than Girls

1. Guitars doesnt need you to bring em go shopping.

2. Guitars doesnt nag at you for smoking.

3. Guitars doesnt force you to watch HUAN ZHU GE GE with them.

4. Guitars doesnt need you to buy presents fer them fer any reason.

5. Guitars doesnt give you unreasonable demands like "I'm busy studying for my exams at home so you cannot go out with your friends as well".

6. Guitars doesnt cry just because you said you getting another guitar.

7. Guitars doesnt need you to bring them to Japan fer holidays.

8. Guitars doesnt miss their menses and make you worried sick. Guitars doesnt even have menses.

9. Guitars doesnt ditch you fer another. You're the only one doing the ditching.

10. Guitars doesnt have parents for you to please(Ex. Buy ba gua fer them during chinese new year).

And the list goes on and on.....I know wat the girls are gonna say about this. Tell me how easy izzit fer guys to get to that stage? After how many pleading and begging and money spent before they are allow to get to that stage? I'm sure I doesnt need to spend as much as I'm spending for the guitars. Ok, the fact is no girls want me....but who the fuck cares? Hurhurhur....No offence to my 'girl' friends hehehe...just fer luffs ya?

No comments: