25 December 2003

Just got back from chow curly's place awhile ago. Its damn shiok to own a place of your own. You can invite friends over and have small gatherings over food and drinks. Everybody would just gather around and have fun. Its a pity that everybody doesnt know everybody well enough. Most of them are my friends and my friends doesnt know my other friends. Luckily they are not really that bored(I think?). Its gonna be more fun if everybody know each other far better. Anyway as expected, by 1am theres only 4 of us left. But I can't ask for much. Friends who promised to show up did show up. I'm glad they put in the effort to at least come see how I'm doing hehehe...as for those who didnt managed to show up, well, doesnt matter. As long as everybody's doing well, it doesnt matter if we dont meet up that often. Do keep in touch though, some friends are meant to keep fer life. I'm sure you know who are those people....anyway, I'd like to wish everyone reading this a Merry Merry Christmas!

No comments: