15 December 2003

Its monday and I'm down with the flu bug. I sneeze non stop and yet my nose's blocked. Its pretty hard to be talking and breathing using your mouth. Occasionally cough cough abit. My auntie came with her 2 daughters and 4 grandkids and they were running around the place non stop. Goodness...I can hardly have peace. I had to hide in the room to avoid all those screaming and shouting and laughing and scolding and crying and any noises you can imagine. Then I recall what Elaine told me about she wanting to have 11 kids. Imagine having 1 kid every year...If they all scream together by the time the 11th kid come out, first thing for sure is I'm gonna go mad. Next the wall starts to crumble and fall(much like the scene in "Turn Left Turn Right"), then windows shatters, the fishes kanna vibrate out of the fish tank, birds starts to buang against the wall, etc etc. 11!!!! Can name them according to Real Madrid first eleven, starting with Fernando Hierro since he's gonna be the eldest and ends with Portillo. But provided all 11 are boys. If inbetween there are gals then we can name them after my favourite model's name like Evangelista or Milla Jovovich~ Woooooohoooooo...then we gonna have a house of celebrities hahahaha....ok...just talking cock with her obviously. 11 kids....Matt stick out his tongue when he heard Elaine saying that hahahaha....its really unimaginable. But if all the kids are well behave then its gonna be real fun....so it all boils down to how you educate them. Kids are suppose to be playful but still, you need to impart them with the correct thinking when they're still young. Like how my folks brought us up. I got whacked all the time when I was young, even until sec 1 i still kanna whacked like hell. I still believe kids need to be whacked occasionally but not those harsh whacking. Talking and reasoning doesnt work for kids below 10 I think. Anyway its too early to be talking about kids now....still too early...

No comments: