03 December 2003

Oh..I'm glad I still remember wat I wanna write about after 2 nights. Yeah....Sunday night I had this really nice but weird dreams. I dreamt that I became young again! Everything turn younger except my brain. So I was in primary one but my mind's 29 years old. All those things the teacher teaching seems so chicken feet to me. Fuck...its so fucking simple to me since my mind's 29 years old. Anyway those primary school years went in a flash and I graduated with the most full marks one could ever get from primary school. Then I went into the same dumb secondary school I was in cos its near my place(funny why I didnt choose to go into a more prestigious secondary school) and everything was still quite simple to me other than literature, geography and history. Oh since I was given the chance to go thru all the shit I've been thru, I try to avoid all those mistakes I made. I watch my weight, try not to stare at tv too long(anyway I wasnt interested with tv even in dreams), choosing the right course after my O level(which I cant rem wat it was), blah blah blah. Everything was in a flash again and I was at the point of setting up the business. So in the dream I started telling my friend I'm no longer interested with starting the business and they were baffled. Then I remember I was at SSDC getting ready to hop on a motorcycle to start my practical lesson. All of a sudden I just got off and took off my helmet and walk away hahaha....the instructor look baffled too but I couldnt give a damn....I just walk to the canteen, order something to eat and drink and puff away. Next thing I know I heard my phone ringing and I was looking for it and thats when I woke up from my dream. It was Colin smsing me asking me for lunch. I wonder if everyone dream of this thing on their birthday. Maybe I've got lotsa regrets thats why I'm having this kinda dreams. Things might be better if you can do a rollback in life knowing what's gonna happen if you choose this path. But then again, it might not be better if you've taken the other path. Well, too many ifs in life is not getting you anywhere. Whatever's done is already done. Whatever choices you made have already given you results. What if this what if that is not gonna lead you to anywhere. Look forward and stop regretting what you have or have not done. What matters most is what you're gonna do now. Set your target, consider the various factors, excute in a swift and never look back....thats how I'm going to lead my life from now on.

No comments: