18 December 2003

Ok! So after I got my SG, what am I gonna get next? YES!!!! ITS A FLYING V!!! HOW CAN THE COLLECTION BE COMPLETE WITHOUT A FLYING V!!! Ok but this one might have to take sometime. Yap was suggesting me to aim for a gibson one since epiphone is selling theirs at almost the same price..so heres how a flying v looks like...



Nice boh!! Nice right!! Ok la...actually I dont really like the knob though the colour is damn swee!! Lemme show you the original one I wanted to get...and here it is!!! the knobs abit eh eh too...wonder why the knobs all eh eh one...



and here's another one....the pics lousy though...



Damnit...this guitar craving craze better not go too far...I'm not a rich man yet..not till I get those compensation dough then I'm gonna splash it all on those fucking guitars man!!!! And oh ya...not forgetting the VVSD 1 grade D rock or watsoever u call it...

No comments: