26 July 2002

Ahh...good morning good afternoon good nite good gracious to everybody who is reading this. I dunno wat time u read it so i guess i'll just good everything. I'm kinda amaze with the amount of time i need to sleep. Slept at 4am last nite and got up 10am this morning. 6 hours....hmm....not as little as i've tot...actually 6 hours is quite ample already....I dunno wat i'll be doing today cos its still quite early...not even 2pm.


I read the newspaper this morning when i was shitting. There is this guy who was diagnose with nose cancer and its the result of late treatment. Now the cancer is in its terminal stage all becos he doesnt wanna go see the doc immediately when he feel giddy and pain in the groin area. All becos he wants to witness the birth of his kid. And now maybe he will only get to see the kid for just another few mths or so. Tragic. If only he can think further, having able to see his kid grow up, getting married and things like that, and go get treatment earlier, this kinda tragic story wouldnt have happen. Moral of the story? Plan far ahead, dont just look at the joy u'll be getting now, but the kinda things u will lose in the future. Maybe its time i really really quit smoking. Speaking for mahself....sheesh...


Friends and family, which come first for u? Friends? Family? Most of us would definitely choose the latter one i suppose. But we r just saying that, do we really meant wat we say? I ask this question becos my friends wanna come find me for coffee tonite and have an enjoyable evening toking cocks. In the other hand my bro is planning to bring me and my mom out to have our dinner, but he havent confirm yet. So i'm caught in the middle. I dunno if i should just ask my friends not to come today cos i am going out with my family, but my bro cant confirm things now. Stressed. So i ask him to call me first before he come, hopefully my bro can make up his mind by then. Of cos, if my bro wanna bring me and mom out to eat, i'll definitely go with them. Kewl, i'm so good in time management....for once....








No comments: