29 July 2002

Went to Fish and Co. today with friends. Been there twice only and its with mah ex. Nice fish and chip, calamari, prawns, mussles etc etc. I like their butter rice, really tasty! Suppose to go there with my gf but she turn into my ex before i can even bring her there..wahahha...dohz...The things there r still more or less the same, but the person u go with are different now. I feel that i keep on repeating the things i do, but with different pple. Maybe the things that can be done in singapore are so limited till i felt this way. I made up my mind already, as long as i get a chance to work oversea, i'll just do it. I cant stand the sight of singapore anymore. Everywhere i go i can see the kiasuism being put into practise. Fuck man...even when they walk they doesnt wanna give way to someone in wheelchair. So sick. Fuck those singaporeans. Really feel like fucking them up at times....machiam rushing to die like that....fuck those idiots.


I slept really late last nite or really early this morning. 6am then go to bed. My mom and bro went to some fish market 2am last nite. Really damn good siah. So i wait up for them to get home, meanwhile smoke while everyone is asleep~ wahahaha~ then mah sis came outof the room all of a sudden but luckily she didnt see me smoking. Phew! Tat fag i only puff 2 mouth leh kaoz...there goes mah 3.3 cents. Mom got back at ard 4am with 5 crabs and a few little sharks. Kewl! The crabs are now crawling in my stomach leow...tomorrow will be the little sharks turn to swim in mah stomach~ hahahha...the meat of these little sharks are abit like stingray when cooked. I like the way mah mom cooks it with dao xi, some bean paste la....really darn nice. Slept till 2pm today...wahahaha..its been a long time since i woke up at this hour. Anyway feel kinda tired too even when i'm awake. Looks like i have sorta adjust back from mah nocturnal lifestyle. The router is not working anyway so i am on 28.8kps connection again. Maybe i'll write again tomorrow. Never know wats gonna happen when u r on dialups.

No comments: