24 July 2002

And maybe we're kids who've grown...and maybe not....kewl song. I love suede...they r just so kewl with their brand of music and singing style. "Chemistry Between Us" and "Into The Sea" are just among a few of my fav suede's hit. It bring back good old memories these songs. Listen to them when i was still an army boy. Played the same old disc day in day out in mr armourer workshop. Thats where i pick up smoking too...Its kind of an enjoyment when u r sitting there all alone with one fag and listening to their song. So soothing....Well, being alone is not that bad afterall....just as long u get some shit to do....like FAGGING! wooooohooooooo~


Had a long tok with my friend last nite. My so call "Partner" in business term but i've always regard him as a close friend. Business failed and he is working for my ex staff's dad. His dad sell chicken rice and my friend is helping out in the stall. How life make jokes at us...at first u r mah staff, next moment i am working for ur dad in a chicken rice store. He told me that its boring working down there....cos all the people around him are old folks and they dont have anything much to tok about at all. He's thinking of a job change, some signboard cleaner or things like tat. And he's thinking of taking up nite courses right now. He only studied till sec 2 and wat can u do with just a sec 2 education in singapore? Maybe there is lar...but this kinda job doesnt give u much future. Somehow i felt it was me who landed him into this kinda shit now. If it wasnt me, he might still be in coffeebean working as floor manager and taking home $1500 every mth...or maybe more. Though its him who came to me, telling me he's interested to venture into the business with me, but its still me who came up with this fuck up idea. Maybe its just luck...maybe its just bad economics......maybe its just...me....


i feel like going downstairs for a roll and fag at the same time. Its just so bored staying at home and type type type till the sun goes down. I hate this kinda life..this is not life.. this is....this is....torment....depression...sufferings.....this is worse than hell.

No comments: