11 July 2002

ok baybeh~ i get over it leow...the lost blog i write this morning....really stupid man...i got copy the blog i wrote leow but before i can paste it somewhere, i went to copy another senseless thing in irc...and fuck, i cannot click back no more in here leow..and that blog is lost forever...but its alrite la...cos its kinda depressing oso if u'd read that blog. So i guess its a blessing in disguise.


Well, reading the comment u guys write is a wonderful thing i do every morning. Thanx Jude for your encouragement(i suppose?). Yeah...at least i didnt lose my leg like ur buddy did. Thanx vivi...thanx for giving me this chance to type watever shit i want...without u, i wouldn't know where to vent my frustration. Thanx gina....for being demure all this while....for giving me such innocent and chun zhen comments to let me know there's still such cute pple around other than myself. Thanx fiancee...for without u, i will never realise my english sux and i got lotsa grammar mistake. But to tell u the truth, i dont give a damn la...i aint writing some novel or wat so to hell with this grammar mistake. To the other pple i dunno who do contribute to the comments...for without u, i wouldnt know there are pple who even bother to read the shit that's coming out from mah arse. Thanx.

No comments: