17 July 2002

I got ban again...wat the fuck....i mean irc la...They start having this word kickban thing in the channel i frequent and those without a + or @, will get kick ban when ur word contain these mines. Its meant to kickban those pple who advertise in that channel. I say this is clowning man....You can simply ignore those who advertise and ask for sex in the main...dont have to do this kinda dumb shit wordkick ban thing. If i still have to watch the things i said online, i think its gonna lose its beauty soon enuff. I mean, come on man....who the fuck bear responsible for the things they say online? Maybe there are some dumb fucks who do la....but afterall its just some public toilet which u go in pee and shit and leave the god damn place. Really sad with those who take this virtual shit so seriously. Hey, you dont luff, such pple do exist...Anyway, may u pple who take things so seriously in irc burn in hell. Hell is the place to learn how not to take things too seriously...


The weather is getting from warm to really warm again. I kinda miss the life i had in the hosp. Its airconditioned and i can afford to go on weeks without bathing, and i did. Haha...gross but its true....didnt bathe for at least 1 week. But i dont stink or feel itchy or wat....cos its so cooling inside that i didnt even have the chance to sweat. The smell of the med cover the weird smell everybody carries. Or thats why hosp stinks. Maybe thats not the smell of the med that stinks, maybe its a consolidation of weird smell from armpits to the groins of pple who didnt bathe for weeks, even mths! Gross....dunno why...just hate going to hosp...


I hate it when someone toks to me while i'm trying to do something. I mean i am infront of mah laptop and i'm typing. Obviously i need concentration, regardless wat i'm doing. I am writing things that going on mah mind rite now. I'm not that good till i can answer your question while i am trying to think of wat to blog. Argh...he's asking me how come this and that again....He's kinda...computer idiot cos he's reluctant to learn it in the past. So my 2nd bro got him a 2nd hand pc to begin with since he show interest now. And he's asking me about computer stuff more frequent nowadays. I mean i dont mind telling him things he dunno, but choose a time when i'm not doing anything mah....think i go teach him leow la...cant concentrate at all...

No comments: