16 July 2002

Damn....today is a fucking tired day....though i didnt move a single muscle...but wasting brain power itself is tiring enuff. Today is the official move out day for my shop. Was thinking of not blogging today cos really darn tired.....but wat the heck....for u faithful fans~ nothing to too tired to blog for u guys~ cos i love u guys~ but nothing much today...i did nothing all day except sitting there telling pple wat to do and wat to throw...Abit frustrating la...cos everyone say this one i want that want i want also, then end up they didnt take the fucking thing and keep. After dumping every useless things, the things they said they want is still lying down there....fuck up rite? But since they r there to lend me a helping hand...i cant scream at them also....feel frustrated thats all...heh


Ahh.....the so call "nutritious soup for ur bone" is lying rite infront of me again. It smell weird (they all do) and it taste even weirder (its true!!). Wonder how many tonnes of these soup i've down already since the day i came home. I bet i down even more than the JD vivi down. It stinks....but everytime after i finish downing it, my mom gives me the sweetest smile on her face and thats worth all the yeeks and the yaksss i have before hand..i love u mom!


Had a long talk with my brother before i actually get to log on and blog. He was telling me to prefer myself mentally first so that once i recover, i am ready to adapt to the challenges waiting for me. True la...my friend russ also told me that.....my friend jiaos oso told me tat....my friend...and it goes on and on. Just dunno wat the hell is going on outside except .....erm.....nothing to except abt! Kaoz....everywhere seems so quiet, there's nothing to except abt. Got no idea wats awaiting me in the future and got no direction on where to move on to. I know friends and brothers....i know i have to move on...but tell me where to first? Oh..i gotta figure out myself u said? Kewl...thats so encouraging....my ass. If i've already figure out it myself, i dont think there's much to blog abt anymore. K k.....just gimme sometime will ya? I'll figure it la u dope .!.

No comments: