23 July 2002

U know? Its ok that u dont come pay me a visit, you dont even have to call to show ur concern abt me, i dont really give a damn la fuck. Just fucking forget abt it ok? Just dont come and tell me how fucking busy u r or how fucking sorry u r for me. I dont need this shit. Just carry on and be your "i dont give a damn" shit....FUCKING HYPOCRITES. Why am i saying this? Becos some freak just fucking pissed me off by relaying someone's consolation. I said i dont need consoles and such and he fucking come tell me thats why he didnt console me this and that. But on the other hand, he's been telling me he cant come pay me a visit or come have coffee with me cos he is FUCKING BUSY. Tats rite, fucking busy indeed. Where pple can come all the way from bedok just to have a cup of coffee with me, this fucking idiot is just staying at yio chu kang area (i stay in yishun). I just hate it la...dont see the pt coming just say dont see the point la, why must fucking give excuses? I think we r living with hypocrites. Maybe u might say excuses are given cos they dont wanna hurt u by telling u the truth. I aint no idiot and i dont think i'm gonna be one. Who the hell will believe he doesnt even have the time at all for 1 fucking day. 1 single fucking day niah and he aint got the time....fuck la....just dont come and fucking tell me u busy with this and that...


This is the worse nite i had for months. Never felt so fuck up for months. Chow cheebye....just fucking fed up with the character and personality of some. Some tot they r some big fucks or something like that. Ahh....one is bad enuff...and get to tok to this ger for nites and she's been lying with me all this while. Fuck, keep on lying abt things and she thinks she is doing nothing wrong. Ya la...u can say watever u want, u dont have to pay a single cent for saying it. Ahh fuck...tonite is just not mah nite. Really feels like shit now if u know wat i mean. I need fags. I always need them when i am feeling like shit. To hell with all those cancer shit or watsoever, i dun intend to live that long anyway....

No comments: