26 July 2002

Here i am again! Yeah baybehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~ Becos feels like saying things to no one except mahself...heh...You guys ever offend someone unknowingly? Or simple just cant stand that someone becos he/she is doing something u dont like? I'm sure u have at least once, or maybe more than once. I think someone hates me becos of wat i am, which i dunno wat. Maybe its becos of wat i do and wat i did not do. In another word, they just hate me...heh..Of cos lar, you cant please everybody, or can u? Gotta accept the fact that not everybody is brought up the same way and have the same wavelength. We do have our differences and we dont always agree on the things one another do. So there i goes, i cant stand them as much as they cant stand me. But i just keep my opinion of them to mahself and i do hope they keep their opinion of me to themselves, which obviously they cant.


Maybe i did gossip abt them abit lar....i gotta admit that. But its with close friends of mine. Ok ok....talking behind someone's back is bad...i know i know. But since some of my friend dont even know who the hell are them, wat harm will it do rite? As for the others who knows them, we just kinda agree with each others opinions. Heh...if one person can have a wrong impression of u, a bunch of pple cant make the same mistake. Anyway its just my opinion, and i dont go round telling pple wat kinda arse u are. So spare me with this crap from u, i dont need it. And oh ya, if u think by u can get back at me by making stupid remarks or mocking me, think again. Becos u r just as naive as those kids playing with marbles downstairs...they get back at those pple who won their marbles by insulting their parents. Oh they dont play marbles nowadays? Gee....even kids are getting better than u nowadays....

No comments: