13 July 2002

ahh....such a cooling morning;...it rain this morning...when everybody's rushing for work. Me too, i'm rushing to log in to read wat comments i got. Well...nothing much to write about this morning. My mind was blank yesterday cos i didnt get to fag for one whole day. Ok vivi, thanx for reminding me i cant fag again and again. Maybe going out today. My friend, whom i call chow curly, might be bringing me out today at the expense of a game call Warcraft 3. He wants an original one so he can hook up with other players and play together. Ok, i dont mind....since he's the one who i see more often than anyone else. He kinda kewl la...dont mind the hassle of bringing me out to here and there...having to carry my wheelchair up and down his van....anyway i dont think he mean it, that game warcraft...wat the heck..my bro wants to use the comp now...think i continue later on. ciaos.

No comments: