29 July 2002

I kept thinking i'm evolving. Evolving into some kinda freakshow that simply hates everything. Ah yes, was telling my friend the other day that i keep thinking i was somehow teleported into this dimension i am now ever since the accident. Everything seems to be so unusual to me. The smell of tobacco, the sound of motorcycles, the way buildings look like. Its just so different. Did i tell u guys i was in a daze for 2 weeks when i woke up from the operation? I cant rem wat went on during that period. My mom told me i was uttering nonsense for a kewl 2 weeks before i regain my usual self. Weird. I'm conscious already yet i dunno wat i was doing. Then one day i just woke up and find myself lying on the hosp bed. Ask my mom why was i here and she told me i had an accident. And i think i was still dreaming. Haha...and i still think i am, at times. This cant be real. Or at least i hope its not real.


Somehow i see the changes in me. Not as in the way i behave or wat. The kind of things i tot of nowadays are so much different. I dunno in wat ways but its just diff. I begin to like abstract thinking. I see things in an extreme way. I begin to like weird things, things that i cant understand at all. Wat do u know? There might be alot of dimensions with alot of u. Something devastating happen and u are being teleported into another dimension with the same pple ard u in the previous one. Some kinda identity change. This is complicating? Maybe i illustrate abit more. Say there is this lloyd 1 lloyd 2 lloyd 3 in their respective dimension. One day something happen to them all at the same time. Then lloyd 1 went into lloyd's 2 dimension and lloyd 2 went into lloyd's 3 dimension and lloyd 3 went in lloyd's 1 dimension, so on and so for. So here i am, in lloyd's 2 dimension where everything seems to be the same but there's still abit of diff. Thats wat i've been thinking all these while. In another dimension with the previous dimension's memories. Maybe the lloyds in the other dimension are wondering abt this too. Maybe when i have the marnie i might wanna make a movie base on this weird concept of mine. Or maybe i can sell this idea to wat Raintree Production, right here in Singapore. And they might just outshine Steven Spielberg for once.



Been wanting badly to go to the movies. Tat is wat i use to do with my ex in da past. After work we would go for a show at Plaza Sing or Orchard Cineleisure or Lido. By then i was so tired that i fell asleep in the middle of the movie, regardless how exciting the movie was. Maybe i just wanna go in to catch some sleep...haha...anyway movie is like u watch urs i watch mine and we dont bother one another during the show. So even if i'm not watching it doesnt bother u at all. Maybe i like sleeping in the cinema? I hate my laptop. The Home key is too close to the Backspace key. Everytime i wanna backspace i would accidentally hit that darn key and my cursor will always land into nowhere. Fuck.....feeling sleepy....go get mahself a cup of coffee...

No comments: