12 July 2002

ahh....is my blog getting boring? Seems to me everything i wrote is repeating itself again and again...life is really monotonous now. My friend sms me and he say i'm an artist. Anyone who express himself using music is an artist. Abstract. Am i? I keep asking myself. I like to read 1 book. Yes, 1 book. Its call the little prince. Kinda lost at first..dunno wat izzit toking abt. But slowly u realise that its actually toking abt personalities u get to see everyday.Ok la...not all the kind he mention inside the book u'll get to meet them. But its quite touchy too....read it.


Last nite my long lost love msg me. Heh...didnt know she still keep in touch with one of my friend. Well...also not really long lost love la...just that i get to know her in ngee ann...during the days where irc is still not pop yet. We uses Bulletin Board Service (in short call bbs) which is quite similar to irc. I got to know her there and we started chatting. I kinda fall head over heels for her during that time, and we decides to meet up. And well, things neber turn out well and somehow we lose contact of one another. Feels good when u realise that someone u forgot never forgets u. Anyway i wish her all the best in the things she do and find a good man soon. Give lotsa offsprings~ weeeeeeeeee....


Today is really boring leh.....without anything to do nor anyone to really chat with. Here i go again...dohz....neber once i find the day interesting....really monotonous wat....imagine all u can do is type type type the whole day, u will definitely feel fuck up. Anyway this thing is here for me to whine rite vivi? So i whine all i want...u dont like it i oso boh bian...dont read lor....i hate pleasing everyone...but also cannot dont please em...i aint no hermit...is that the correct spelling? Notice how we pleases one another unknowingly? Damn i hate that...yet i cant seems to stop myself from doing it...ah...please la please la....i dont wanna make life difficult for anyone as well as myself....compromising is the best policy....compromising pleases everyone....compromising will make u a better person... compromising stinks....


No comments: