17 July 2002

Its the time of the day when i say good nite to everyone once again. Its nice to end the day without achieving anything once more. Wat else can i hope for? I get to fag 2 sticks today and i'm already grateful. Jiaos might be coming down to find me eat kentucky with him. Might be...who knows...this gf shit might get caught in the middle once more....Its always the same sad case, regardless who ur friends are....they always try to fix something up with ya at first, then halfway thru the gf/bf call and he/she had to cancel the things they plan with u earlier on, or gotta leave earlier...maybe once my good friends got themselves a gf/bf, i'll just severe ties with them. So that i can excuse myself from the same "my gf/bf needs me" shit......Maybe jiaos is not as worse as the rest, but this is the kinda changes i get from a friend who've been with me all these while without a gf. Hmm....its time i adapt to the changes.....or i already have? Beats me...all the best to u jiaos....

No comments: