26 July 2002

I went to amk today for coffee with another of my partner. Was toking about the other friend of mine who wants to take up this part time course in TMC. Its not tat i dont encourage him to do so but he seems to be having problems handling his language properly. I didnt say mine is fantastic or wat, just that he's having problem spelling simple english. Think he should take up some english courses to at least brush up with his spelling. I think i might need that too... Anyway it rain heavily when i was in amk, and i was forced to go home late...heh...went down to paragon's coffeeclub express to meet up another friend of mine, who was suppose to be in some kinda channel outing. Was kinda stressed up cos i wasnt ready to meet strangers. Nevertheless we had to go cos i was quite urgent...So there we were, sitting down there and enjoying our rambutan freeze. It taste kinda weird....maybe its not rambutan season yet and those are left overs from the previous months. Anyway the rest of the gang arrived and there's this whole chunk of them, 8-9 i think....and this friend of mine is not really good at introducing peeps so i only got to know this ger who stayed behind with us. Her name is Geradine (i got to know that later from my friend cos i didnt catch her clear enuff) and is studying some kinda law courses in temasek polytechnics. Didnt really get to tok much with her but she seems to be quite a cute ger. Haha...was kinda surprise why she didnt ask wat happen to me. Darn those idiots who cant stop staring at me. I always feel like an exhibit when i'm out. Some pple just dont have simple courteous at all. I'm starting to hate this stupid country....or island .


Time really flies when u are enjoying urself. Before i know, its already 11 when i got home. Today my mom cook my favourite dish!! Yay!!! Gong bao ji ding again, or dice chicken with dried chili. Had one big bowl of rice with just that single dish. Full. Bloated. Feels like shitting so there i go again. I shit an amazing 3 times today. Quite a record ever since i got home from the hosp. Usually its once in the morning and thats all. Wahahaha....


I wonder, must we show some anger to somebody before they realise wat they are doing is wrong? Cant they just have some common sense in them? Is there any school that teaches common sense? I would like to enroll a few friend of mine for that course, please, thank u. Just so fucking tired to tok sense into some. They just dont get the fucking picture. Anyway i think i am going out again tomorrow, so i better have an early nite.....or rather an early morning....nite.

No comments: