15 July 2002

kewl~! i spend almost the whole of today outside. Weird thing is, i no longer feel excited abt going out. Really leh...seems kinda troubling pple all the while. Go where also need someone to push. And once again, cant do anything at all except sitting down there to la kopi. I think i wanna stop going to town after i settle everything about the shop. Tomorrow will be the last day i go down...hope no more shit happen...just wanna fucking finish the whole god damn thing.


Today was suppose to be a photo taking day. My staffs wants to take some pic of the shop to keep. So photo and photo and photo. I feel like a celebrity man...with 3 camera flashing at me....kewl~! But seems like not much pple interested to take pic with me....i think i stink or wat...especially the gals...dunno paiseh wat....ah...continue later on...now messages coming from all over the place...

No comments: